Hello there. If you have a comment or would like to contact me, kindly place it in the discussion board or feel free to send me an email.
Anyone who would like to use my images you may do so without asking me first, as long as you credit them with my Username and the source as "Wikimedia Commons". No further permission is required from me. Thank you. Gryffindor (talk)
|The Photographer's Barnstar|
|To Gryffindor this photographer's barnstar is awarded for the great images that you have added to Wikimedia Commons.--Gothika (talk) 19:21, 7 July 2008 (UTC)|
|The Original Barnstar|
|Thank You so much for the Ground plan of the Palace Basilica in Constantinople. Could I ask You the source of thi image, please?|
- Commons:When to use the PD-Art tag (specifically in cases of copyfraud by museums}
- Commons:Deletion guidelines
- Category:Image cleanup templates for full overview which templates to use for image cleanups.
- I generally only work with categories, not articles. Please refer to Commons:Categories for reference if you have any further questions. Categories are structured in a hierarchy.
- Categories are in English, articles in native tongue is my understanding of Commons:Language policy.
- For further help, please refer to Category:Commons help.